Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mac thy name is Delicious

So yea not gonna lie I was starving when I got back to my room like 10 minutes ago. I was like, "What do I have to eat?!"Ok maybe I wasn't that crazy. But I was hungry....and lo my eyes befell my pb&j and mac and chesse.

Score!

Isn't she just adorable?!?!



Oh wait wrong kind of PB&J. (Do you remember watching this show?? I loved it So much.)


Here we go.


I proceeded to scarf the sandwich, with grape jelly mind you, and then heated up the deliciousness that is mac and cheese. Now little known fact here, are you paying attention?, I've actually messed up making mac and cheese.

*GASP*

I know. It's pathetic. And no this wasn't like when I was like 13. No, this was like maybe last year or something. I'm not gonna lie when I'm home I always make my lil sister Cara make the mac and cheese :P I tell her that no one makes it like her, and that's actually pretty legit. She makes really good mac and cheese. Yes, there's a difference. It's like how my grandma makes magical toast.

MAGIC TOAST!!!


Have I blogged about my grandma's magical toast?!?! Oh my gosh!! So yea my grandma makes like the best toast ever. It's like with wheat break, cinnamon, a dash of this, a dash of that, and a whole heeping of love and magic. Ya see she's like got this special secret cupboard where she keeps it. She goes to this back room where us grandkids aren't allowed to follow and she pulls out this container thingy and is just like bam


MAGIC TOAST!!!


It's totally legit. Tabitha, Thomas, Trenna, Colton, Haley, and I all had magical toast brunch with my grandma and it was just the most splendiferous time ever. We seriously went through like 2 loaves of bread. It was awesome!!

So much deliciousness......

Mmmm I could go for some toast.....with my mac and cheese??

Yes.

1 comment:

  1. NICE. Magic toast seems fun to yell. :) I'll share the muffins!

    ReplyDelete