Monday, January 31, 2011

Today's Randomosities

As I sit here waiting for my paint to dry.....literally. I'm working on my art project and I have to let the paint dry before I use the sharpie. It's taking awhile......Anywho, I thought I'd blog a bit. Just a tad. A smidge.

Well first off I went back to Target with Emma and got a a wonderfully amazing blanket of warmth and wonder :D It's not the same one as I had picked out with Tabitha, but I'm actually totally ok with that. The one that Tabitha and I had found was like this full sized blanket. Dats a bit too much fur me. (That's what she said.) Anywho and Winnie the Pooh, Emma found me the exact same one cept it was just a throw blanket. So this one is like actually usable :P It's 50' by 60'. Just a bit smaller than my other blanket Bernard. Yes, I named my blanket. Now I need to name this one....Well I'm not gonna stress it. It'll come to me.

Here's my new blanket of wonderfulness!

Jude and Aglet are incredibly comfortable on it.
OH! and the cool thing is that the blanket feels exactly like Jude does. So it's just a continuous feel of soft plushiness. I loooovvveee it.....mmmm....

I love plush.
Plush
Plush Plush
Plush Plush Plush!

Enough of that.

So yea Emma and I also went to Wal Mart and I wanted to show you the extreme ridiculousness of the impending Valentine's Day abhorrence.

Here's one wall of plushness.



Here's another shelving unit thing-a-ma-bob.

Too much pink for me personally.....

Then there's the cute sock monkeys :)




Plus some ridiculous candy.

I love you in sign language.


Some ridiculous dog and cat suckers? Weird....


And last but not least I found this huge bear! :D



Well that passed some time. Too bad my paint isn't dry yet.
Shucks.
Now what?

No comments:

Post a Comment