Friday, February 4, 2011

Pogo Madness!

So earlier this week my older brother, Eric, showed me this site that he had magically come across. There's like 15 videos of just weirdly awesome stuff. This guy who goes by the title Pogo (his name is Fagottron on youtube) took the audio from the Disney movies and made them into fairly legit songs. They're weird, but they could pass as songs. The one that I'm obsessed with is the Alice in Wonderland Remix.

It's just so trippy and weird and I like it.

I think it's because of her voice....it's like far away and just kinda mellow....

Here's the song I'm obsessed with.


And here's my second favorite. It's Toy Story :)


So here's the site for it. If it does this Black Ops things just go back a page and then go forward and click to Skip This Ad.

Go forth and have these songs running repeatedly through your head for the rest of the day.

You're welcome ;)

1 comment:

  1. AHHH THESE ARE SO COOL.

    Alice made me melancholy, but Toys lifted me back up.

    ReplyDelete