Saturday, February 12, 2011

Insomnia hits Wa Bam!

You have to click TV before you can turn down the volume!!!
That makes so much more sense.

Right...so I'm staying with my older brother in his apartment and you have to use the xbox controller to make stuff work.

Alright I got that down, but it doesn't control the volume.

Predator?? Wtf mate?

There's a promo for a movie....wait for it....
Yes, I'm typing this as I'm wathcin is....there it is Aliens vs. Predator Requiem

Hmm

So I'm suffering from a bit of insomnia right now....I was watching Braveheart and crying at the same time.

Actually the two occurrences were unrelated...

But I did become very sad when the horses were stabbed with spears. Yea I'm more worried about the horses than the men.

So I think that because I was not using my braincells whilst watching the movie, my brain is now trying to function in a somewhat heightened state of hustle.

So since my mind is in a heightened state of hustle I decided to move the couches around so that I could spin my poi. Course I wasn't very good. I managed to hit myself square in the face and knock my glasses off.

Yet they did not break as I would have liked. Yes, I want my glasses to break. They're only really held together with a bit of rubber cement on a screw and the lens by luck. Sheer luck.

Hmm. I can't really concentrate. Even right now I'm having to backspace all the time cuz I keep messing up.

This si wath its lok s liek when i'n typing reaslly fast and now t gebine able to bocnentrate.

Bad huh.

So I popped in Hitman

Well would you look at that. The chick from Hitman was also in Braveheart.

Sophie Marceau


Let's start the movie shall we?
Answer: We shall

No comments:

Post a Comment