Monday, February 7, 2011

Super Bowl? I'll pass

As I was flitting about the internet the other day I came across this hilarious picture.

I mean I freaking love that he's reading Harry Potter :) I'm such a muggle I know....

Then.....I thought about this totally sweet superbowl commercial that I saw last night.


Which makes me think about the superbowl last night. Now don't bite off my head for this, but I really didn't care about it. I mean I don't really like either of the teams, but I hated the Steelers more. I'm not gonna lie since my Colts got out I haven't really cared that much for the rest of the outcome. I was chilling with my besties and was literally falling asleep with the game on. I was only waking myself up so that I could see the commercials lol Yea that bad. And the commercials themselves this year weren't incredibly spectacular. I think that Doritos definitely had some really good ones.

Like this pug breaking down the door.


There were also some good ones for some car companies but I can't find videos for them yet. Sorry guys :/

But anywho, I hope you all had a better time watching the super bowl than I did :P

1 comment:

  1. haha I did have a better time and yes I agree I totally thought this was one of the worst match ups in a long time. I had to choose the lesser of two evils and for me that was also the packers! :) I wasn't falling asleep because everyone I was watching with was a steelers fan so I had a fantastic time making fun of them.

    ReplyDelete