Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Dreamweaving Soup

I'm sitting here in Noyer (an eating establishment on campus for all those who don't know Ball State's ins and outs) eating my loaded potato soup and nom nomming on Jack Link's Teriyaki beef jerky (PRODUCT PLACEMENT) when Dreamweaver comes on over the sound system in here.

Now I don't know about you guys, but now that I've seen Toy Story 3 I always think of when Barbie and Ken met for the first time.

Oh oh oh!!! AND I loved the fact that Michael Keaton was the voice of Ken. Just sayin...

It's just so freaking epic. It's like everyone knows that Barbie and Ken were made for each other but they're just now meeting. I freaking love it.

Actually, I loved just about everything in Toy Story 3. The biggest thing was that they waited for the kids who watched the first two Toy Story movies to grow up before making the third movie. So it's literally like we grew up with Andy :) I thought that was incredibly fantastic of the producers.

Oh and side note: I'm not gonna lie I totally have a crush on Woody :)


I was just a tad bit jealous of Bo Peep in the other movies. Yes, I have a crush on a toy. Yes, I was jealous of another toy for being with the toy that I liked. It seems petty, and it is, but that's just the way I am :P

I mean he's incredibly devoted to those he loves, he's very active, he's got a sense of humor, AND he's a fricken cowboy.

WIN!

Right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment