Friday, February 18, 2011

Falishnu

I recently had to fill in a capcha in order to post a comment and the word that was presented was "falishnu".

Now this struck my fancy because this actually sounds like it could be a word. So that got me to thinking, "Well why not make it a word? Shakespeare did it. This is the English language we can pretty much do whatever we want."

Therefore, "falishnu" now means 'to enjoy the day with a smile'

I'm influenced by the weather can you tell? ;)

This also reminds me of when I went on a leadership conference (IRHOC) at Purdue. We were driving through Purdue's campus and I saw a building with the letters PEFCU on it. Now actually when I saw it I thought that it said PERFCU. Almost the same I know. But then Brandon, Stephanie, and I decided that PERFCU would mean 'to be in a heightened state of happiness' and we were saying that all weekend :)



Go forth and falishnu!

No comments:

Post a Comment