Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Mission: Stay Awake

Alright so this is an ongoing mission to stay awake in my mythology class. In every single class I've been in I've nodded off at least 3 times. Bad I know right. But the timing is just awful. I have my 8 o'clock 3 hour studio in the morning then this 75 minute lecture then I have my second 3 hour studio.

It's a right good time wouldn't ya say chaps?

Oh yea and me and my friends have been speaking in British accents these past couple days :) It's just so much fun!

My friend Spencer and I were talking in British accents yesterday at lunch and this girl at another table leaned over and asked us if we were from England and where we were from. We proceeded to tell the nice young lady that we were in fact from Indiana. Turns out that she was actually from England and she thought that we were legit. YEA BOI! We high fived each other :P


Ohp he's writing on the board. Gotta get these terms down. (jot jot jot jot)

And now he's rambling......ohp apparently I missed something cuz Emma just chastised me.

And I just found out that we're going to have a test in this class come next Thursday. Well F me with an XL D.

Let's try paying a bit more attention....

No comments:

Post a Comment