Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mind Blown!



HUGH JACKMAN CAN DANCE!!!

AHHHH!!

My friend Ryan posted a video of Hugh Jackman dancing in this lipton tea commercial and I literally had a seizure cuz it was so awesome!


I mean he's dead freakin sexy and then you show me that he can dance?! It's so not fair to all the other men out there lol Mmmm I loved him in Van Helsing.

HUGE crush on Hugh Jackman. Not gonna lie.

Then of course watching that made me think of this video of Christopher Walken dancing through a hotel that I had seen last semester.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/7AzDbwn9HRE

(Alright I can't exactly post the link so you'll have to copy and paste. It takes so much time I know. Get over it.)

Pretty epic too :) I mean he's not Hugh Jackman, but still the idea that Christopher Walken was dancing all over this hotel is just awesome.

I want to do that.....

Correction: I will do that the next time I'm staying in a hotel.

Decision made :)

No comments:

Post a Comment