Friday, February 4, 2011

IRHOC, you rock? We rock!!

As I sit here and enjoy by blueberry Otis Spunkmeyer muffin ((insert shout-out to Michael)) I feel very chilled......Not as chilled as the weather outside because come on it's frigid out there! But just pretty laid back. I'm going to be heading out with some totally awesome people for a leadership conference in like an hour or so and normally I would be freaking out.

But no. I'm good :)

I think I'm so chilled because 1.) I got everything packed last night 2.) I skipped my 10 o'clock class this morning to further lessen my stress and 3.) I'm no longer putting on a program.

My friend Brandon and I had prepared to give a presentation on leadership qualities and it was gonna be totally baller. We cut out lil men and made specific cards to go with each trait and it was schweeet.

But.....

Due to a mishap on someone's part, I seriously don't know who's, none of us are putting on a program. There was just some mix up of communication and now Ball State isn't putting on a program.

However, and this is the big thing right here, I have spent like south of 10 hours on our spirit banner thing-a-ma-bob.
It. Looks. Awesome.

Here's the full thing.


And here's all the lil do dads zoomed in






It was really fun working on this :) And it was interesting too because at one of our meetings they were asking Corey to come up with a design but he was just so out of it so I just quick came up with a sketch. It was just out of the blue and took like lil to no effort. But they liked it and jumped on it and were like, "Yep that looks awesome. Let's do that."

So Corey had me draw it all out and then we had people help with the big stuff like the letters and the gray for the moons, but the I did practically everything else. I'm kinda bragging, but not....no yea I kinda am. I mean I put a lot of work into and I'd just like to get credit for that. I mean I'm still humble about it, but yea

lots of effort=a lil recognition

And apparently I've been getting compliments from all sorts of people who have seen it in the working stage. So that's pretty nifty :)

Anywho, I'm a gunna finish my muffin.

No comments:

Post a Comment