Monday, February 14, 2011

Sir Valentine Sir

I woke up this morning with all intentions of having a bad day because I don't have that someone special in my life. But my best friend Nathan decided to send me a text as I was walking to class saying, "I love you Amy!" How can I not smile at that?! And then my friend Tabitha said that she would be my valentine :) All in all today was just another day with a few more proclamations of love between friends.

That got me to thinking. Yes, I can see that incredulous look on your face. "What?! She thinks?!"

Anyway, I was thinking how yea it really sucks not having that special someone in my life right now, but this is the time where I just really need to have faith that he'll come into my life. I've been getting myself so worked up trying to find the guy, going out of my way to make things happen, when in actuality I need to let things go. I shouldn't have to go and try to get a guy to like me. I want him to come to me. I want him to see how great I am, how funny I am, how beautiful I am.

So this Valentine's Day was me enjoying time with my friends whom I love dearly and reminding myself to just let go of things so they can work themselves out.



Day well spent :)

No comments:

Post a Comment