Saturday, March 19, 2011

Tweet Tweet Twit Twitter

So yea I've got a twitter now and my bestie said today that I was obsessed. I would say.....nah? Not so much. It's just that it's fun ya know?

The only reason I got it in the first place was because
1.) I had the app free on my smarty phony phone
2.) I wanted to follow Craig Ferguson :)

Well then it's just developed since then.

I'm following my friends from high school and friends from college. People post more of their thoughts on twitter it seems to me than they do on facebook.

Facebook it seems to me is just for the "important" stuff.

Pfft

Well with that in mind let's just skee daddle on over to this thought:
I synced my twitter with my facebook.

Now this might annoy some people, maybe not, frankly I don't care.
If I'm cluttering your home page or whatever just you know hid my stuff.

Cuz the thing is that I want people to see my RanDoMOsiTY

I think that I'm a funny person.
I'm not being all conceited or anything.
This has been based on past experiences and this and that and whatnot be-hat-ya.

So logically I want as many people to see as possible.

By having it synced on facebook more people get to comment and "like" my posts rather than people who just follow me on twitter.
And there are some random people that I don't know who are following me now........weird........

But yea maybe deep deep deep deep down I'm just really insecure and I need the reassurance from other individuals....

Hmm that actually seems rather plausible if you look at it from a negative perspective.
From the positive perspective: I might just want to make others laughs.

Yea I like that idea better :)

By the way if you wanted to follow me on twitter the url is href="http://twitter.com/#!/Banterful_Quips">

No comments:

Post a Comment