Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Update


1.) Alright so I was freaking out about my debate that I had to give this morning.

But it went well.

Whew!

I think we presented our argument well enough, it could have been better, and I think that the affirmative team definitely won.
But hey we did the best we could.

2.) My tonsils are currently the size of ping pong balls. I don't know why. They just swelled up last night.

And yea it was fun trying to give a speech like that....but whatever....

It's uncomfortable trying to eat :/

3.) I just got another moleskin notebook!

I love them so much....


I have my vine journal for lengthy entries, my red journal for random thoughts and poems, my lil red moleskin sketchbook for sketches (duh) and now this one.

I have no idea what to use it for but whatever. I'll find a use for it :P

4.) I just got the call saying that I'm assured my summer job at Homecrest, a cabinet making factory back home in Goshen.

Woot! Woot!


I'm gonna be back working in the same place I was last summer.

What I loved was that Kerri said that Bob, my supervisor, was glad to have me working for him again :)

It feels good when others appreciate your hard work :)

5.) I have an 8 page paper, a video project, another debate, and numerous art projects due in the next 2 weeks.

Funnnn

But yea I'll probably talk (whine) more about those as time progresses.

Dip!

No comments:

Post a Comment