Friday, March 25, 2011

Messin with Meeko

Hey hey just kinda passing the time here. Let's see what is something that I could talk about....
Well I'm noticing that as I'm typing this the keys are making a satisfying clacking noise.
I'm currently using my lovely roomie's laptop, Meeko.

Yes, like the raccoon in Pocahontas :P

She's a gunna be takin Athos home with her.
I dunno why I said it like that.

Anyway,she's taking Athos home this weekend so that her and her momma can put powerpoint on him cuz it's not working for me :/
It won't even launch.

It's like Oh Hey!!!

Bye.

Talk about rude right?

So hopefully after this weekend I'll be able to use it again.

Cross your fingers!
Or if you're German, hold your thumbs!

That's literally what it is!
Isn't that sweet??

Well I thought so......

Mkay back to messing doing nothing important

No comments:

Post a Comment