Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Oh my good golly gracious!!

I am SO ready to be done with my debate class.




We just got done with our value debates, which she gave us like 2 weeks to go over information and what'll be expected of us, and now we've got policy debates starting next week.

WTF??

We've hardly gone over what we need to do.
We have to talk in 5 minutes intervals rather than 3.
It was hard enough coming up with 3 minutes of information and now she expects us to come up with 5.
AND
Since I'm the negative side there's not much that I can actually prepare.
I have to do my speeches impromptu.
Granted I have a partner, but still. It's not like it really helps me out any.

Grrrr

Then next week I have to prepare the other side of the argument.
That should be easier.
Just because we can have more things thought out and written down.
But the fact that this is going to be mostly impromptu for 5 minutes has me frazzled.


No comments:

Post a Comment