Thursday, March 24, 2011

Thrify

I would say that I am a rather thrifty individual.

I have these lil duct tape boxy thingys around me room which help provide a little bit of organization.

With just a little bit of duct tape or well crafted origami you can be just as thrifty as me! :D

This one I just made via tutorial on youtube.
href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sGpSZIb7qQ">
It's called a Origami Trash Can. Weird...
But Yea I made it so that I could have my contact case and solution right beside my bed because my glasses broke and I put my contacts in literally right as I wake up. I am so dependent on my contacts. I. Am. Blind. without them. So I made this :)


Then there's this ma bobber. I originally made this for my journal so I could have it right beside my bed, but I found a better purpose for it. It now holds all the letters I get from my grandma :)


Last but not last is this lil doober goober. This was the first thing that I made. The outlet is in a really awkward spot on the wall and I needed to charge my phone but not have the cable thing in the way. So I made this lil boxy thingy to hold my cell phone :)


Oh yea!


I use the command strips to hold up the lil boxes and I have the hooks around my room too.

These things rock!

Here.

This one is currently holding up my extra bags.


And these two are working together to keep my extension cord thing off the floor and out of the way.


I love finding handy ways to do things :)

No comments:

Post a Comment