Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Yes, Stress.


The past couple days have been fairly stressful. I had to work on my art projects, write a debate, and write an 8 page paper.

My teacher was disappointed yesterday because I hadn't done enough work on my drawing for him to actually critique it.
BUT
that project is now due Tuesday rather than tomorrow.
So I'll take his disappointment as long as I can make it up to him Tuesday.

My other art project is a painting that I haven't even started painting yet. Yesterday I was fiddling around and I figured out where I want to have everything painted. It looks like a paint-by-number right now.
AND
I had thought that this project was due tomorrow as well but in fact it's also due Tuesday.

I worked for like 2+ hours last night on my 8 page Interpersonal Relationship paper that is due today. All I literally have to do for that class now is walk in, hand her the paper, and walk right back out. Done.

What I still have to do:
-Work on my drawing so that I can have something for the critique tomorrow.
-Get little jars for my paint and start getting that set up so I can hopefully start painting tomorrow.
-Write an English paper that's due Monday just so that I can get it out of the way.
-Study for a test that I'm taking tomorrow in my Comm 240 class.

Sounds like fun eh?
Yea no you probably don't care that much about what all I have to do, but it helps me by writing it out.

I actually have all my projects written in expo on my mirror, jotted down in my planner, on a little white square, and now this blog.

I should be able to get everything together. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment