Friday, March 25, 2011

Shirt Woot

So I just had a wonderful lunch with my buddy Zac and he was showing me all these crazy shirts on Shirt.Woot

Here's a few of my favorites :P


^This one is just freaking adorable! The lil panda wants to fit in but he's different :( Poor lil panda...


^I thought this one was great! Zac saw this and immediately thought of me :P I'm always saying "meh" on facebook or just in coversation lol


^I laughed when I saw this one. Kudos to the creator. Oh my gosh I am so fed up with Charlie Sheen! I can't believe that he got all that publicity and whatever. He was just being a complete child about everything.


^This one is just Completely Epic. There is no other way to describe it.
From left to right: Dumbledore with the sorting hat and Godric Gryffindor's sword, Merlin pulling the rabbit out of the stone, Gandalf and the One Ring, and lastly (I hope someone got this before I write this) Tim! and the Killer Rabbit.
That. literally made my life right there.


^And this one :) This one is just freakin cute.

If you want to see more shirts head on over to href="http://shirt.woot.com/Reckoning/">

You can buy the shirts from The Reckoning and you can vote on which shirts should be put in The Reckoning by heading to The Derby.

You'll see when you get there.

No comments:

Post a Comment