Monday, March 21, 2011

Random Rant

My hair is a great length to flip......
Random thought yea, but there it is.
I feel like this entry is going to be random...
Are you ready for this?
Are you?
You sure?
Ok.
Good for you.
I'd give you a high five but this is merely text so I am without the capability to give you said high five.
Does high five have a dash in it?
What's that word?....Hyphenated.
Is high five hyphenated?
It might be...
Ok so take two.
I'd give you a high-five but this is merely text so I am without the capability to give you said high-five.
Better?
I'm asking a lot of questions.
And getting no answers.
But that's ok whatever no big deal that's fine seriously it's ok
IT'S OK!
I don't know why I just yelled at you.
That was very rude of me.
I'm sorry.
(hug)
Hugs are magical...
Like my grandma's toast!!!
Have I talked about my grandma's toast??
I'm sure I have.
Mmmmm toast.
Ohp class is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment