Monday, January 31, 2011

Blanket of Incredibly Warmth and Wonder

I actually have my laptop with me for once. Isn't this remarkable? Well actually that was a rhetorical question. You know the word 'rhetorical' is very interesting. And even the word 'interesting' is interesting because there are so many uses for it.

Imagine that you're best friend just got their hair cut. She looks awful! Then she comes up to you and asks what you think. Well you can't tell her the truth, it would hurt her feelings. So you use neutral words like 'unique' and 'interesting'. You're able to say, "That is very unique. I've never seen anything like it." Or you could say, "Wow that is very interesting."

I was just talking to my friend Tabitha the other day while we were riding the mits bus about the word 'interesting' because frankly I thought it was interesting how many different ways people use it in every day conversation.

Oh that bus trip...

We got on the mits bus at like 5:10 or so? idk trying to go to the mall and we go around to wal mart, come back on campus, then head out to the mall. Yea why didn't we just go on the other side of the road? Answer: We forgot. Blonde moment. Shut up. Anywho, we're on the mits bus finally heading toward the mall when the woman driving said that this was the last run. Tabitha and I look over at each other and are like, "Well shiiiat. What are we gonna do to get back home?" So I go and call up my good buddy Evan lol and ask him to come pick us up at Target cuz I knew he was out and about getting stuff at JoAnn's Fabrics.

Well the reason for the trip was because Tabitha had bought this ridiculously fuzzy blanket that was on sale and I wanted one! Well we get there, we find the last soft plush amazingly gorgeous green blanket, we nab it up and head for the cashier. I'm all set to buy this thing, I'm totally excited and whatnot, only to find out that I hadn't brought enough money.

LAME!!!!

I was using a gift card that my momma had given me which she claimed had $15 on it. Nope. Only had $5. So with the extra $10 I brought to cover the difference I was still short like $8.

Gahhhhh......

So I had to hand it back to her and go wait for Evan with my arms empty and without my incredibly warm and wonderful blanket :(

Sadness....

BUT!! I plan to go to Wal Mart and Targe with my roomie Emma and hopefully (crosses fingers, eyes, toes, tongue, ears) it will still be there and then I'll buy it and I'll go back to my room and snuggle with it and love it and and and

yea....

I actually just remembered that I can't roll my tongue much less cross it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment