Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Years Resolution

Usually for my New Year's resolution I would say something about wanting to "find love this year" or something along those lines.

Well on New Year's I kinda found it :)

Now what? lol

Well actually before that I had been thinking to myself, "I want this resolution to actually mean something to me. I want it to be something I can actually work on day-to-day."

That's when I had the idea: I want to trust in the Lord more.

My favorite Bible verse is Proverbs 3:5
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding.


That's been my favorite Bible verse but I've never really followed up on it. I've always just said that when I needed it. When I felt like I was out of control.

I want this verse to take hold in me and actually come to mean something to me.
I want to know that God has a plan for me.
I want to believe in Him and trust in Him.

So that's why I decided that for my New Year's Resolution I want to put all of my trust in the Lord and let Him take care of me.

So far it's been working pretty well... I went and got my past resolution already ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment