Saturday, January 29, 2011

Hey Hey!

Hey you sexy beast!
How have you been? Yea I know I haven't written a blog in like forever but I've been like ridiculously busy with this, that, and the other thing.

The other thing being school of course.

So yea you know I kinda thought that I would be on my computer like all the time.
Yea no not the case.

Cuz Mon/Wed/Fri I carry a ton of books and notebooks and stuffff that I don't really want to carry my laptop along with me.
Then Tues/Thurs I have my 2 art studios along with my uber boring mythology class.

I ain't got no time to dilly dally!

Yea and so then when I come back to my room I'm usually all like tuckered out and whatnot and gotta do homework, gotta hang with friends. That sort of thing.

Well I guess I don't have to hang with friends. But yea no I do.

So my writing style today is like totally spacey. I kinda like it. If you don't know me then this is pretty much how I talk.
Cept I dunno if I actually say "like" and "totally" as much as I have been on here.....

This calls for!!!!
......further investigation.......

Yea I know kinda lame, but oh well you'll get over it.
Someday.
Like tomorrow.

Oh hey peeps!! I gotz something I wanna show you.

Alright so there's these Brothers Winn, I dunno if you know them but they're hilarious.
Well the one guy.
His brother runs the camera.
So yea.
Here's the link.
http://www.youtube.com/user/WhatYouOughtToKnow

Watch them. Love them. Don't stalk them though.
That's frowned upon.

DIP DIP!

No comments:

Post a Comment