Monday, January 31, 2011

Willow Tree

So yea I'm like totally in love with these figurines.

"Promise"

"Together"

"Happiness"

"The Quilt"


I just think that they're so simple and lovely and precious. When I get my own house and family and everything I'm going to get like all of these. I'm going to have them positioned all throughout my house.

I literally can't wait til I can decorate my house. I have so many ideas.
I hope my husband doesn't mind.....
Cuz I'ma gonna go crazy.

Well more crazy than I already am ;)

But yea here's the link to Family Christian Store, of which I am a family member. I like how they call it a family :) When I signed up for it the woman was like, "Welcome to the family :D" and I was like, "Thank you (touches heart)" lol
href="http://www.familychristian.com/shop/search.asp">

So yea when I get my own house, gonna buy these, like....all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment