Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Oh My Mother Mary

You know that was just kinda a saying that I ....wanted ....to say....Yay redundancy!...anywho the fun part of that title is that my mother's name is actually Mary.
It just kinda came out like that. Hmm. Isn't life a peach?

mmmm peaches....

So I'm not gonna lie to you, anyone who actually reads this here blog, I'm very happy to be back in the swing of things here at college. My first day back was ridiculously awesome. Like seriously, I brought my friends Thomas, Tabitha and Nathan back and then we met up with Emma and Zac and we were all there to help get stuff up to our rooms then we all piled in my suBURban and dropped it off at the stadium. It was a fantastical fun extravaganza. For serious.

However, even though I'm excited to be back with friends and such, I'm just a tad bit anxious about my classes. It's just a tad bit intimidating that I have two 3 hr art studios on the same day and that I'll have to spend even more time than that working on my projects outside of class.

Tad bit Tad bit Tad bit Tad bit

Anywho and those wonderful Jews.....I'm only kinda freaking out about my classes. My comm classes should be good enough. I just made friends with these two girls Coleen and Emily. Yay friends! My other comm class is a large lecture, but the prof seems like fun. My English class is going to demand a lot of reading, which I think I should be able to handle. Oh yea and I have a mythology class crammed in between my two studios. Fun fun right?

No.

So yea it's really just me getting into the swing of art again.
I didn't do any art over break and I probably should have.
But on the other hand I have been sketching in this nifty lil book of mine since I got on campus.
So that's something.
Here's one of my sketches.


I've just kinda been in a peacock kinda mood.
Peacock cock cock your peacock cock cock....
Wait what??
DIP DIP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment