Saturday, December 18, 2010

Frostbit Fingers

Yesterday I was just sitting at our dining room table with my laptop and I had the sudden impulse.

I wanted to go take some pictures :)

So I said to my lil sis, "Hey Cara let's go take some picture!"
And she was like, "But I'm eating my bugles..."
So I was like, "Come on Cara. Let's go take some pictures!"
And she was like, "Fine..."

We got on our boots and dipped out the front door into the frigid air.

BURR!

And I'd forgotten my gloves....

Yes, I could have dipped back inside. No, I chose not to.

Anywho, we took a bunch of pictures with our kitties.


Then we were running around our house taking pics.


We ran to the back of our house.


And finally we took pics with our horses.

Here Cara is with her horse, Mac


And here's our horse Sis giving me a kiss.


Plus we took some random pics :P




I love my lil sis :)
We rock.

Dip Dip!

No comments:

Post a Comment