Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Evening of Epicness

Tonight has been absolutely memorable. On the one hand I had really wanted to be home, but now I'm SO very glad I didn't dip.

Tonight I was able to hang out with like 10 fantastic! individuals.

I put glitter in a Al's hair...
I covered him in silly string...
We put some more glitter in his shampoo...
I got "yelled" at by his RA Nathan...
I was later scared by said sparkly vampire, screamed really loudly, and was "yelled" at by said Nathan again...
Later I hung out in Ben's room with Tabitha, Kristi, Erin, Travis, Zac and Evan and threw his red cock around...
Talked to Nathan trying to convince him that I was not up to any shennanigans...
Exploded apples outside in the frigid air with Tabitha...
Then finally hung out with my bud Evan as he worked on his art project...

This has been one Freakin Fantastic Evening :D

But alas I do believe that I should hit the hay, dunk the turkey, roast a mallow, kick a squirrel, whatever it is that kids are saying these days.

Dip Dip!

PS. This is what Al looked like when we put glitter in his hair :P hahaha

1 comment:

  1. Oh my. It was a fantastic evening :) I'm super glad you didn't dip dip on home!

    ReplyDelete