Friday, December 10, 2010

Aglet

Story time! Story time!

I was walking through wal mart with my friend Tabitha and we saw this bin of Cuddlee Pets. They're like Pillow Pets, but the off brand. And yea I was overcome with the desire to possess one. I was messing around on ebay and the idea popped into my head, "Let's look for that turtle pillow!"
And so I did.

I bought Aglet for $8 :)

That was like........last Thursday? I think?

Doesn't matter cuz he came today :) and it was just the topping to my cupcake :)

Isn't he adorable!!!


I also thought that the label on it was was funny.

Ages 3 and up indeed lol
That just goes to show that I really am a child at heart :P

Oh! So I guess I didn't tell you how his name came to be. That's in interesting story as well.

As you know, or you would if you read the past few blogs, I was really tired today. Well I picked up my package down at the front desk and dipped on upstairs. But then I was being obstinate and wouldn't take a nap until I had named my new lil friend. Well I decided that I would just sleep on it and see what happened.

Later I was hanging out with Tabitha and we were mulling over names and such. We were just spewing out random names and then I thought of Phineas and Ferb......


I love Phineas and Ferb!
and yea I thought the name Aglet would be pretty cute and awkward and awesome :)

Anywho and Winnie the Pooh,
Dip Dip!

No comments:

Post a Comment