Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Denzel would taste Delicious! with syrup

Point 1: I just watched Man on Fire with Denzel Washington. THAT was an awesome movie. He's like all "I'm such a big tough guy" then he gets to know this little girl he had to watch over and then he's all like "Aw you're so cute. I love you." Then he goes all "D@#$ you done took the one person I love. I'm gonna kick your a$$ motha f*&#@!"

Yep. Just like that.


He goes from this....


To this....


Then to this when they take the little girl.....


Then back to this when he gets the girl back....


Point 2: My chinese food=deliciousness. I had cashew chicken and fried rice. Super yummy! I wasn't able to eat the entire pint, cuz come on, it was a pint.

That's a lot of food!

Point 3
: I like making lists. :)

Point 4: I have to write 2 papers tomorrow. One for my English 220 class, which has to be 5-7 pages long, and one for my English 230 class, which has to be 7-8 pages long.

Bleh.

No fun.

But hey after I write those papers, take a quiz by Friday, and return a book I rented I can go home!

Yay!

Point 5: I'm going to go eat some Breakfast for Supper later tonight. That's gonna be fun :)



Oh wait.....that's made out of legos......



There's some real num nums.

Dip Dip!

No comments:

Post a Comment