Friday, December 10, 2010

Sleep I say No

My friends keep telling me that I need to go to sleep,
but I said nooooooooooo.

My one friend Emma just told me:
"GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
TOOOOOOOO
SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP"
but I can't.

I mean I could if I really wanted to, but really there's no point. It's 2:25 at this exact point in time and I have a class at 3.

So you see there is not point in trying to sleep. Course I was done with my other class at 1.....so I could have grabbed a nap.....

My hands are completely all a jitter.

Jitter.....that's a fun word.

I feel my arms just buzzing. Should they do that? I don't think they should.
Maybe it's because I'm typing all this really fast.

Oh hey. So this all just reminded me of a video that my friends Tabitha showed me :)


I love Ricky Gervais!!! He is so funny. I really liked him in the British version of The Office.
Then he was also in Night at the Museum and Stardust. Both of which are fantastic movies.

Why am I listening to Atomic Kitten???
That's random....(changes to Anberlin)

Well hey that's a ton better. Right well it's just about that time. I should head to class.

OFF TO ROBERT BELL! And ultimately POETRY!!
AWAY!

(whips cape back off of shoulder, strikes a heroic pose, and then proceeds to blast through the ceiling off into the sky)

No comments:

Post a Comment