Monday, November 29, 2010

Sexiness with a Cigarette



Natalie Dee you slay me sometimes.

I've been perusing some cartoons created by Natalie Dee lately. Between class. During class. I'm not gonna lie, they're not all fantastic but I do like a great deal of them. This one here particularly struck my fancy because my older brother is completely obsessed with Michael Caine.

I mean come on! It's Michael Caine! Look at that sexy face!


I first got to see Michael Caine when he played Ebenezer Scrooge in The Muppet Christmas Carol. Then he played in Secondhand Lions, Miss Congeniality, Austin Powers: Goldmember, The Dark Knight, and most recently Inception.

He's just one of those guys that you add to your movie to give it copious amounts of class.

I definitely need to go and check out some of his earlier work for 2 reason.
1.) He is a really good actor.
2.) Did you not see that picture?? He is one Handsome Man.

TTFN
Ta Ta For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment