Sunday, November 28, 2010

Piece by Piece

I love that I'm making all sorts of titles for these blog posts and they don't always have that much to do with the blog posts themselves. If you read into the titles you can understand what I'm getting at. Except for that one I titles "Mmmm Candy" I could have gone and elaborated what I meant by "candy". I shall do that This Very Instant! (she stated in a dramatic voice)

Sorry you'll have to say it in a dramatic voice in your head cuz I don't want to take the time to make a video and post it along with this.

Anywho, "Mmm Candy" refers to medicine. It all started back in high school marching band when I was taking ibuprofen fairly often to counteract the pain I was feeling for some reason or another. Yea so I just referred to medicine as candy. That's the story. Nothing to grandiose or anything about it. If you wanted more of a story I guess I could come up with one, but.....I'm not feeling it today.

The real reason I wanted to hop on here and update my blog was because I've been stumbling, and if you don't know what that means it's a special little do-hickey that Firefox has, and I found some really great sites that I thought I would share with you.
Aren't I thoughtful?

AM I NOT MERCIFUL?!?!

Oh sorry.......It just reminded me of Commodus in Gladiator.

But yes the links themselves. Here we go....

Alright so this one is super duper fantastical. You can Make Your Own Kaleidoscope!!! How snazzy does that sound??
Answer: Very
href="http://http://www.zefrank.com/dtoy_vs_byokal/>

This link here isn't quite as fantastical, but it is incredibly interesting. It took me to a wikipedia page about this guy getting his face all messed up as a kid. From there stories were told about this guy and legends made. It quite fascinating. Which fits right into my need to use words that start with the letter "f".
href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raymond_Robinson_%28Green_Man%29
">


I also came across this picture here

and thought that it was super fricken fun. (I'm running out of "f" words....)

You know what I realized. Well maybe not. It's sometimes hard to keep up with what I'm thinking.

Like I just thought of marshmallows
and elephants
and Reeses
and a wooden peg leg of a pirate....

Anywho, what I realized was that I went into extreme detail of what I had meant when I titled my blog post "Mmm Candy" but I did not elaborate what this title, "Piece by Piece", means.

All I was thinking when I was working, quite diligently I might add, on this blog was that I'm just throwing things together and making them all fit.
Like a puzzle.

Oh ho! You get it now?
That's enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment