Monday, November 15, 2010

I am horrible with titles

So I'm not gonna lie to you (whoever you might be) I'm a bit anxious about writing this blog. I think it's my underlining fear of rejection. But hey let's just get over that for the time being and try to write a blog or two. Who knows maybe I'll write on a regular basis. I have no idea.

So I want you (again whoever you might be) to know that I am a very random person. I don't have ADD or ADHD or whatever but I do jump from subject to subject. This is just a disclaimer for possible blogs to come: I will not edit (much) of what I'm thinking. I find that it's more interesting if I just write whatever I'm thinking of. That's how some of my best poems have come out. And hey you know maybe I'll post a poem on here.

Idk. We'll see. I like writing in these choppy sentences. It helps. Idk. Reminds me of Ted DekKer. If you don't know who he is look him up on wikipedia or something. He is an AMAZING! Christian writer. And it's not like "Oh I'm Christian and I'm going to slam this in your face." No, it's more like "Hey here's a fricken amazing story that has a theme dealing with some Christian aspect." It's nifty.

I love the word nifty.

I also like writing in these sorts of lines/paragraphs/stanzas whatever-be-hat-cha

Yes, I just said that.

Alright so this has just been a small morsel of what might, could, probably, possibly, most likely happen in my blog posts to come.

If you like my blogs let me know. Yay positive feedback!
If not.....well please don't rain on my parade. I don't own an umbrella......

No comments:

Post a Comment