Saturday, November 27, 2010

Sick am I

It occurred to me that I have not updated this blog in quite some time.
My bad.
Well hey I'm updating it now. Better late than never.
So hey ya'll I've got a good excuse for you. Are you ready for this?
An elephant stepped on my foot and so I had to get a cast and I've been doped up on meds for the past few days.
No? You don't believe me? Well I don't blame you. It was a lie.
Just a little one though.
It was more of a joke....cuz I knew you wouldn't believe me.

Anywho, I've seriously been sick for the past few days. Lemme see......since Monday and it's currently Saturday. So yea it's been awhile. A while. I forget which one you're supposed to use when. But yes, I have been sick. My tonsils are literally the size of golf balls. We thought that I had strep throat because I was so prone to it in my youth. Came up negative. Then we thought that since I'm so tired all the time that I had mono. Came up negative. So we currently have no idea what I caught but I'm taking omxycillin and vitamin C pills all the time. Plus momma's got me eating bananas. Random.....

I went to sleep last night at like 6:30 and woke up at 2 this morning. Lame sauce. It took me forever to get back to sleep. Talk about irritating. I had like a dozen messed up dreams.
I was a Russian spy in Germany who was trying to get information about some sort of bomb.
Angelina Jolie and I were trying to save this girl from some chinese pirates. She wanted to take out the captain and fight the whole crew, so I let her do that while I went and got the girl. I got out of there and just left Angelina cuz to be frank I don't like her one bit.
Another dream was of me trying to fall asleep.....odd....maybe that was just me being awake.....

And there's a few others that I don't quite wish to put into text form ;)

Other than my being sick, it has been an enjoyable time at home. I was able to eat 2 thanksgiving meals.
Yay turkey.
I have to get back to school tomorrow.
Bleh.
But hey at least I found the time between my doping up on medicine and naps to finally post an update.
Yay me!
Bye ya'll

No comments:

Post a Comment