Friday, February 3, 2012

Life thus far

You know this semester has been so hectic lately. I can't believe that I'm taking 5 English classes. Yes, 5 English classes! What the fuck was I thinking.....

I'm writing down so much stuff in my planner that I can't even keep up with it all.

My profs are sending me all sorts of emails with stuff that's due for next class. At first I thought this was great cuz I didn't necessarily have to keep track of stuff. But hell I just keep dropping the ball all over the place.

And don't give me this shit of, "oh you're crying about this, but I bet it's not that bad" or "I think you need to grow up and stop complaining cuz you're in college and this is what it's like for everyone"

Shut the hell up!

I'll say what I want and if you think I'm being such a nancy about it, here's a boot that can go right up your ass.

If you don't think that.....
Well then thank you for sympathizing.

Just so you know I have this tendency to get defensive because that's how I've had to grown up with my siblings. It's just at the forefront of my mind to protect myself from others and their opinions.

Not that I'm apologizing for anything.
This is just so you know.

But yea past the whole defensive rant that just kinda burst forth, which I guess I could go back and delete so that no one has to know that part about me, but fuck it.

Classes are hectic, lots of stuff going on, lots of papers being written, lots of books being read.
I'm not seeing my friends as often as I'd like cuz to be frank I use my breaks during the day to do homework and in the evening I'm doing more homework.

And the weekends I spend with my beaux :) <3
Tell you what I hardly get a chance to see him at all during the week so it's great to have the weekends together to go get groceries, watch a couple movies, or go into the studios and work on our projects together.

It's just hard finding time for everyone and I feel like I'm dropping the ball on that too.



haha well maybe not necessarily in that sense
more like....



in the more metaphorical sense

But yea college. Gotta get my shit together cuz I'm gonna be here for another 2 years.

Yea super senior!

1 comment:

  1. I won't hate. But I'll say two things! 1) You're either crazy to take 5 english classes, or you're really smart. I'm sure in the long run you will be greatly prepared for both writing AND handling stress/pressure/deadlines. and 2) You'll get through it! It will end eventually :)
    Oh, and 3) I miss you!

    ReplyDelete