Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Fantastic!


So in my last entry I wrote that I was undergoing a lot of stress....still am but I'm feeling pretty good about it all :)

I had to give a debate today and I was freaking out about it last night. I woke up this morning though and I felt fantastic! I was just so chill and whatever about it. I took a shower, curled my hair, and got all prettyfied. It takes a lot to be a girl. I don't know if I'd like doing it everyday :/

Yes, I'm more of a tomboy.

But if I was to revamp my wardrobe I could be more of a girl.

Hmmm

But I digress.....

I feel fantastic :)

I wasn't worried about my debate this morning and I wasn't even that worried when the negative team started ripping apart our argument in our first speech. I was like like, "Shit he's ripping us apart."

And I was smiling about it.

Weird right??

But yea debate is over, gonna turn in this paper, gonna work on art and write a paper later today.

As long as I just keep on working on these tasks one at a time I should be in really good shape :)

No comments:

Post a Comment